Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THE RAIN

Its been raining a lot lately in this southern part of Mindanao which made me thought of how life has been with rain.


Rain is a state of melancholy for me. It reminds me of many sad thoughts and events in my life. As the water drips outside the window I also start to reminisce my past, of things that has long gone by, of pains that made me shed buckets of tears.


Life has been cruel. I never had an inkling how painful it is when once heart gets broken by those of whom she loves.


Losing loved ones too is painful. Its like losing a piece of yourself that you can never get back. Even how hard you try to forget about the pain, it just wouldn’t go so easily after all, loving is not a simple thing.


However, like the rain in our own time we will just stop falling. Living is fighting and getting hurt is envitable. And that once in a while its good to see the rain outside our window pane. Somehow, despite the sad thought it brings I still want to see rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I love gloomy, rainy days. It gives me a reason to stay in bed longer, watch tv series or be in my pj's the whole day. hehehe.

    Anyway, thank you for dropping by my blog and yes kahit anong maiicontribute mo pwedeng pwede po :)

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..sarap matulog pag umuulan!

    tnx for dropping here too.

    where do i send my contribution po pala?

    ReplyDelete