Monday, November 10, 2008

MR. BARILES ON HIS 1ST BLOGOVERSARY

I have known Mr. Bariles, blogger or Kuya Avel way back in my Junior Prex Days. We were quite very active then in the organization in that year 1999. But after a year or 2 we lost touch because I was kinda busy with work and studies.


However, 4 years after we meet again. This time it was in the office of our boss and I was so glad seeing him there. He was a welcome sight after feeling alienated entering the office on a busy Monday morning trying to get a chance to have a personal audience with his boss who will decide for my destiny that time. I would never forget that day kuya.

Aside from so many things that I will be forever grateful with Kuya Avel I'm also thankful for his never ending reminder for me to learn and practice the art of blogging. I never took things seriously as I'm so busy with so many stuff to attend.

But not until one day, he really sat on my desk and started creating a blog for me. He taught me the basic things and lo and behold I was back to writing again. It was like a part of me is free again. After being enclosed with discouragement, rejection, pain, sadness and death of my loved ones I have started to soar again.


I have realized there are greater heights I can soar to when I joined the very successful and recently concluded MBS2 in Gensan where Kuya Avel was the Event Director and Chairman. The blogosphere is a vast field where I can explore many ideas to blog on and at the same time my therapy for my lost soul.


Again, my profound gratitude kuya for this wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to reading more inspiring blogs from you not only for the good of Gensan but for the whole of Mindanao.


Happy, Happy 1st Blogoversary.

3 comments:

  1. Wow naman!

    i feel like a rebulto in the plaza na tuloy with this post.

    Everything I did Ate Ivy, I did it for my love for you.

    O di ba?

    Continue to fly and soar freely by blogging! There is still much to discover out there. You will be amazed.

    Promise.

    Thanks again and happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! rebulto ged?

    you are most welcome kuya and thanks again for the love..mwa..luv yah too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW IT! C tito Avel nga ang the great mind behind that great blog. At first it was just my hula. Thank you for confirming. Hehehe.

    I knew Tito Avel from Jr. Prex too and I remember he was the speaker during my parents Sr. Prex from way back.

    Galing and congratulations Mr. Bariles!

    ReplyDelete